Tuesday 7 October 2014

Welcome to My Blog



Hello and welcome to my blog.
               
My name is Yolanda and I'll soon tell you a little more about who I am and what I do.

It’s taking me sometime to create this blog but I thought it’s such a shame not to start sharing a little of what I’m doing right now just because I haven’t had time yet to fill up all the pages.



The weather has changed, the wind is not warm anymore, nevertheless I’ve had time to collect some conkers for my next workshop on Saturday, without being too cold.



Seven and a half kilos! I could hardly walk back from the park! But I  enjoyed greatly seeing the beautiful browns and ochres of the leaves. 

I love Autumn mobiles, I use anything and everything that I find in nature. I made one a few days ago in my garden for a present, I didn't take a photo at the end but here are a couple of pictures of the things I used for this one.
Autumn mobile 2014


I promise some more pictures with of course one of the mobiles after the workshop this Saturday coming. (If you want more information about it, have a look at Courses).

Good bye for now and a good autumn day to you.

Yolanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking part in my blog.