Monday 16 February 2015

Making felt Mice families

A lot has been happening in the last week and all good things.
Orders coming in and beautiful comments about the blog, pity is not written here.
Yesterday I finished the week going with a few friends to the NEC in Birmingham, to a Craft Hobby and Stitch fair.
I met very interesting people, wonderful wool for my new dolls and I attended a seminar about blogging! Yes, still learning!.
 It was run by Rosie and Hannah, their blog is called The New Craft Society. 
Have a look at it, they use old crafting techniques in more modern and stylish ways.
 
The rest of the week was spent sewing my little friends, the Mice. A few families were born. Some of them will fly to Spain soon.



They keep asking me to write something about them, I think that will be my next post.
 Warmly, 
Yolanda.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking part in my blog.